Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Site Maintenance **june 15, 2012**, Site Maintenance scheduled
MarcoAG
post Jun 14 2012, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Alright lads... I just want to give you guys a heads up that tomorrow (estimated time 10am GMT) we have scheduled a final site maintenance for VAGdrivers.net to tweak out any errors that may have occurred from the old server during the transition. Benefits to this... the site will run more freely, smooth and faster.

The site will be down during that time so don't be surprised if the site shows the message 'under maintenance' if you try to login tomorrow morning.

Estimated time for the maintenance will be 30 minutes and everything should be right back up after that.

Once we have this running, I will create a new thread in regards of ideas and changes you guys as a community would like to add to the forum's layout or functions.

Please keep this announcement or the thread clean, if you have something to say that is not relevant to the site maintenance, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you,

Marco
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MarcoAG
post Jun 15 2012, 07:10 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

FYI everybody... as I have mentioned on the announcements a few weeks back, we have now finally completed the site maintenance and have migrated vagdrivers.net to the autoforums EUR data center.

With this move, it should run the site a lot faster and smoother with less lag. It will also be faster for us to track any site issue and address them right away.

Please feel free to put down ideas or what you would like to see change on the forum so we can get them running for you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2017 - 06:05 AM Privacy Statement

VAGdrivers.net 2005 - 2010  ·