Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
Welcome To VAGDrivers

Introductions

Forum for new members to introduce themselves and their cars.
2.8M
2.8M

Community Rules

Please take a moment to review our community rules before posting.
Cars A place to talk about all things general.

General Car Chat

This section is for discussing car-related topics that do not apply to one particular make or model. Examples of suitable threads would be an insurance related topic, questions about the NCT, discussions on importing cars from the UK etc. Please note that any problems or technical issues should not be posted here but should be posted in the relevant section in the technical forum.
19.1M
19.1M

Members Cars

Feel free to post up your pics and car.
10.6M
10.6M

Audi

This section is intended for Audi specific discussion. Examples would be general discussion of any past, present or future model. No technical items in here please, these should be posted in the technical forum. Topics discussing more than one make or general motoring topics should be posted in General Car Chat.
2.7M
2.7M

Volkswagen

This section is intended for VW specific discussion. Examples would be general discussion of any past, present or future model. No technical items in here please, these should be posted in the technical forum. Topics discussing more than one make or general motoring topics should be posted in General Car Chat.
7M
7M

SEAT

This section is intended for SEAT specific discussion. Examples would be general discussion of any past, present or future model. No technical items in here please, these should be posted in the technical forum. Topics discussing more than one make or general motoring topics should be posted in General Car Chat.

Skoda

This section is intended for Skoda specific discussion. Examples would be general discussion of any past, present or future model. No technical items in here please, these should be posted in the technical forum. Topics discussing more than one make or general motoring topics should be posted in General Car Chat.
1.4M
1.4M

Aircooled / Hoodrides / Campers

classic, vintage, rust, rats and patina.

Prestige

Porsche, Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini.

Motorsport

All VAG and non VAG related events and news
1.1M
1.1M

Other Makes

This section is intended for discussing other non VAG makes. Examples would be general discussion of any past, present or future model. No technical items in here please, these should be posted in the technical forum. Topics discussing more than one make or general motoring topics should be posted in General Car Chat.
2.5M
2.5M

Events

All upcoming VAG related events.
6.7M
6.7M
Technical

Technical Info

This section is intended for people to post up useful technical information for other forum users. This could be something like a link to another forum or website containing useful material, or a 'how to' guide that someone has prepared themselves, for example Oisin's guide on how to fit mk4 rear calipers to his mk2.
4.4M
4.4M

Performance Upgrades

1.7M
1.7M

Wheels and Tyres

3.1M
3.1M

Engine and Gearbox

3.4M
3.4M

Steering, Brakes and Suspension

2M
2M

ICE & Alarms

1.1M
1.1M
3.2M
Car Care

Paint and Bodywork

2.3M
2.3M

Interior

1M
1M
Publications
Classifieds
7.4M

Cars Wanted

VAG Cars Wanted
1.9M
1.9M

Wheels for Sale

Separate forums for wheels and tyres for sale
1.9M
1.9M

Wheels & Tyres Wanted

Section for wheels and tyres wanted

Parts For Sale

VAG or car related items
11.6M
11.6M

Parts Wanted

VAG Parts Wanted
7.6M
7.6M

General Items for sale

Non-VAG or car related items
1.2M
1.2M
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.
N/A
N/A

CariD.com

Forum Support

Site Help and Suggestions

Need help using this site? Have a suggestion? Post it here!
Off Topic Lounge

Off Topic Chat

This section is a place to talk about anything you like. Football, music, radio, TV, the latest movie etc. Anything goes, although material deemed offensive by the moderators will be removed.
6.2M
6.2M

Funny Stuff and Jokes

4.1M
4.1M

Technology & Gadgets

Show off your newest/favorite gadget, tool, boys toy etc
1.3M
1.3M
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. I have a 2005 VW Transporter (2.5 AXD engine) that I've replaced the camshaft, buckets, and injector seals on. I then put an engine flush in to the oil straight after, ran it for about 30 minutes or so at idle, and decided to give it a little rev. That's when it started smoking really bad out...
      0 replies   46 views
  2. I did a search on here and there's more banded steel threads on these forums than there are people in Ireland with mortgage arrears..!!! Can someone definitively tell me where to go/who to contact about getting 14'' and 15'' steels banded? And please please please no replies of...
      38 replies   20K views
  3. Anyone having difficulty with movement in drivers seat (Passat 2017 model) seems to be within the seat, you notice it when cornering.
      0 replies   134 views
  4. I have an urge for more power & I think a remap for a 90bhp ALH wont cut it, so Im thinking about a PD150 Conversion Im thinking of swapping everything from brakes (front & rear) maybe even subframe if its handier to do it that way!! As for a FIMC I was thinking a forge setup for a vRS &...
      15 replies   3K views
  5. Hello I’m new to the forum and would appreciate any suggestions. I have just brought an 2002 (52) plate Audi S3 8l. Went for a test drive and all was well. Lots of history etc the car seemed great. The right main beam that was working all of a sudden stopped and a warning appeared on the dash. I...
      0 replies   132 views
See all new posts