> 300,000 Dream Machine From Mclaren
babyface
post Feb 25 2014, 06:41 PM
Post #1

CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,726

Clicky.....

(IMG:http://cdn2.independent.ie/lifestyle/motoring/article30020991.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/NWS_2014-02-19_LIF_003_30709170_I2.JPG)

--------------------
Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

"Seeing as we are being classed as immature drama queen muppets and the site is now being hosted and managed by a commercial outfit which supplies a basic level of customer services. I formally request under the remit of the freedom of information act, to receive information as to when and where my copyrighted materials where distributed without my consent. ONLY UPON RECIEVING THIS INFORMATION AND HAVING RESPONDED I will then request for all of my data and content to be purged from this website along with all previous replications/backups which have been made outside the state of Ireland. I will also request confirmation from you that this has been completed with audit trails complying with your US data centre compliance levels (Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO etc)

No hat; made of tin foil or any other reflective metal was worn during the 'formulation of this signiture"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 02:55 PM Privacy Statement

VAGdrivers.net 2005 - 2010  ·