Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ** Vcds Help **
dieseljon
post Feb 6 2017, 12:29 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,923

Hi all,

I have a 00 Avensis 2.0td. The tb snapped a couple of days before i was going to replace it. But now i have decided to rebuild it further down the line and with insurance a killer for me at the moment (only due to the age of the car) i'v decided to come up in years and horses for both insurance, nct and tax reasons. Still paying for insurance for a car that's off the road.

I have come across a few 2010 140bhp Passats that somewhere fit in my limited budget, i can't afford to buy my own VCDS at the moment, as this would eat into and ruin my budget and leave me car less (currently sharing my dads 99 tdi Passat (which isn't working out for either of us for the following reasons -

Me being a carer for my dear mother, a Parent and on Emergency call outs with the Ambulance service i need another car fast!

I was wondering if someone on here would do me a huge favor and be kind enough to loan me there VCDS Pleaseeeee? I want go and have a look at these cars and hopefully buy one in the next few days to few weeks with confidence and not having worry if it will calf on the way home. I know like any modern diesels they have DMF, DPF, EGR, dreaded oil pump - esp , EPB and injector issues. So i want to see everything i can, esp the DPF's capacity and know everything is in order with the rest.

As soon as i look at those cars in question and please god purchase one, i will gladly return your VCDS straight away and with a few quid for the use of it.

I am very desperate and time is running out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) I hope that some of you gentlemen will be kind enough and help me out. I'd hugely appreciate it!!

Please pm me.

Cheers guy's
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dieseljon
post Feb 6 2017, 08:44 PM
Post #2

Someone? I know iv only 24 posts (after this 25) on here and folks don't really know me yet, but i'm not looking to rob or scam anyone of the VCDs guy's jeez. If that's whats putting people off? A genuine request, all secure details will be passed on to that person and secure postage in return. I'm a man of my word. I'm just very badly stuck honestly! (I thought someone would have replied by now)

For arguments sake:

If someone where kind enough to loan me there's and it arrived here before this weekend. I could then go luck at the cars in question before they're sold (god forbid it). Hopefully buy one giving what the VCDs shows me, once car is got we'll say over the weekend. I can then immediately post it back to you at the start of the week and you'd have it mid-late that week with the few quid as promised!

Please, guy's cheers.

+Quote Post
Underhauled
post Feb 6 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 30,211

Hi Jon,
I don't think it's that noone wants to help it's just that traffic here is pretty much non existent. A lot of the old guard and founding members are over on autostadt.ie now. Try there I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.

--------------------
Due to recent cut-backs, the light at the end of the tunnel will be switched off!

+Quote Post
dieseljon
post Feb 6 2017, 11:44 PM
Post #4

Hi Underhauled,

Thanks for your reply, you're a gentleman. Re the traffic on this site, and giving the 21 views my post has i find it bizzare that no one except you commented or helped like you just did.

I will try there, mind you with being a newbie over there i would imagine trust would be an issue?

Lets hope not, appreciate your help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 02:48 PM Privacy Statement

VAGdrivers.net 2005 - 2010  ·